cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is all my music?

Nickgeiger112
Local Performer

I've had Pandora for probably close to a decade and have had premium for atleast half that. My thumbs up Playlist is missing loads of my thumbed up songs and everytime I add music to the Playlist only 1 out of 5 songs actually gets added. I'm trying to clear my collection of music and organize and I'm now going to be missing thousands of songs that I probably won't see again.

Also how do I have over 7000 thumbs up but only 2020 in my actual Playlist?

We need an easy organizing feature so we can make our own Playlist easier.

Also why is there no slider on the side of the app to easily scroll Playlist that are huge. I have to scroll for 2 minutes to reach music that doesn't get shuffled into my music even though it's there.

Labels (1)
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nickgeiger112 Nice to see you around the Community.

New tracks do not get added to My Thumbs Up playlist:

I'm showing you currently only have 2 stations in your collection:

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 5.42.25 AM.png

To clarify, are songs that you give a Thumbs Up to on each of these stations not automatically getting added to your playlist?

Or is the issue that you are manually attempting to add tracks to your My Thumbs Up playlist, but they do not save?

Additionally, can you please confirm if you are listening on a computer, or a mobile device when this happens?

Let me know.

Total Thumbs Up do not match amount of tracks in My Thumbs Up playlist:

Can you please send me a screenshot of where you are seeing 7,000 total Thumbs Up in your account?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Easier scrolling option:

While that is not curently a feature, I recommend creating a new thread in our Ideas space if you'd like to see the option added to our service.

I'm sure that is something others would be interested in having as well.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos