cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find Thumbs Up ratings

briansutton7
Local Performer

Where is my thumbs up? I can't see it at all on the website from my computer and on my phone sometimes I can and sometimes I have to search for it. About ready to cancel my subscription again. If I performed at my job the way app designers do I'd be fired. Sick of it.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@briansutton7 You should be able to view your Thumbs Up ratings on each of your stations.

To view your thumb ratings on your mobile device:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
  3. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To view your thumb ratings on a computer:

1. Click on the name of the station you'd like to view. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.
  2. This will take you to a page which shows you information about your personalized station.
  3. You can then view your Thumbed up or Thumbed down tracks, by scrolling down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbed down tracks, click on the Thumbs down icon.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@briansutton7 You should be able to view your Thumbs Up ratings on each of your stations.

To view your thumb ratings on your mobile device:

1. From My Collection, visit your station list.
  2. Tap on the name of the station you'd like to edit.
    • If you're a Pandora Premium subscriber, this will take you directly to the station's backstage page.
  3. Scroll down to either your Thumbed Up Songs or your Thumbed Down Songs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To view your thumb ratings on a computer:

1. Click on the name of the station you'd like to view. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.
  2. This will take you to a page which shows you information about your personalized station.
  3. You can then view your Thumbed up or Thumbed down tracks, by scrolling down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbed down tracks, click on the Thumbs down icon.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos