cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Alchron
On the Rise

My playlists are not updating, they haven't updated since Saturday.

Labels (2)
56 Replies

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

The Pandora created playlist aren’t updating , if I go under the playlist tab and then look at Playlist made for you. Last updates were March 13-15 depending on playlist.  Something seems off, anyone have any brilliant insight or information?  Thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Trevor1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Focus Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

We recommend taking a look at the For You page in the app for newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

0 Kudos

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

So none of the “Your Podcast”   update anymore?  That seems like a bad decision,  I think that feature made Pandora very different from the other streaming services.

If they are no longer going to update, then why would they still be featured under the Playlist tab?  See attached screenshot IMG_2544.png

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

gregolfer
Local Performer

Playlists made for me in the app don't update regularly. Last update I had was March 15th this year. Thought they were supposed to update weekly or so. Anyone else have those issue?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gregolfer I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Focus Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

We recommend taking a look at the For You page in the app for newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

0 Kudos

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

If you are on the For You tab, then scroll down to browse by category then tap on Playlist. You will see, Playlist made for you. It is filled with the Your Playlist that used to be automatically updated every week and were genre or mood specific. For example, Your Smooth Jazz Soundtrack, Your Classic Rock Soundtrack, Your Pop Soundtrack or Your Party Soundtrack. They all stopped being updated in March of 2023. So the obvious question would be, why are they being featured under the playlist tab when they are dead playlist that aren’t updated anymore? I have removed them all from collection. So, why wouldn’t Pandora place playlist there that are actually being updated? It definitely starting to feel that the Pandora app is being neglected.

0 Kudos

mwesleysmyth
Local Performer

How does this apply for the web version?  Also  how does this make sense:  "The Thumbs Down feature is not available on Pandora’s The Drop1However, you can still provide Thumb feedback for personalized playlists like The Drop or Your Chill...2".  So can i or can I not thumbs down a song?  And as the above listener requested how can I make sure I never hear this song again?  Also, if its a playlet that you think Im going to enjoy, how do I provide feedback to share which songs I actually like or loathe?

mwesleysmyth_0-1695082370822.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @mwesleysmyth . 👋

Sorry for any confusion around this. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

While this is no longer a feature of Pandora, the playlists will still be available to you. For more details, check out the accepted solution of this thread. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

learnedamanda80
Local Performer

Your energy soundtrack

I used to love listening to this. But now it plays more songs I don't care for. I thumb down those but it doesn't seem to help. I love a wide variety of music and this used to play that. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to fix it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@learnedamanda80 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

0 Kudos

kend726
Local Performer

My Featured Playlists have not refreshed in quite some time.  At one point they would refresh weekly.  Why isn't it happening anymore?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kend726 

Welcome to community.

The personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Happy Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, the playlist will continue to be available.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CarlaMackey
Local Performer

It doesn't seem as though my Chill soundtrack has refreshed recently. Why is that?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CarlaMackey I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

0 Kudos

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

They stopped updating all the Your different Soundtrack playlists. However, they didn’t bother to remove them but continue to have them prominently placed in certain locations. lol. I have no idea why they don’t just remove them and replace them with something that is actually being updated on a regular basis.  

0 Kudos

bp4437
Opening Act

I saw a note that my [x] soundtracks were updated earlier this month. Some of the entries look like the final songs before the feature was deactivated. I'm not sure if others are new. Did you reactivate this feature or is the app confusing March 2024 with the final update?

It'd be great if you restore the feature, even if it's only updated once a month or so. I discovered so much great music through the playlists.

0 Kudos

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

I noticed the same thing and got excited and then realized it wasn’t an actual update. For some reason it is just saying it was updated this month due to fact it stopped updating last March. I still don’t understand why they haven’t removed these playlists, they are are prominently displayed in certain sections. This makes no sense since they are dead playlists.  It definitely was one of my favorite features.  I feel at this point Pandora isn’t going to remove them or reactivate them. So I have decided to try and create my own public playlist that is updated on a regular basis. I am calling it, The Pandora Daily Playlist. Here is the link : 

https://pandora.app.link/7Ie1qNrb8Hb

It’s definitely not the solution I wanted but I thought I would try to offer something other than just my complaints. lol. 

0 Kudos