cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting a singer from my playlist

aubhohm
Local Performer

i added a singer because of a friends recommendation to my playlist. I do not like this singer. Other then going to every song i added by him is there a way to delete all songs by him?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aubhohm Nice to see you around the community!

To edit any unwanted tracks that you may have added to one of your customized playlists, you can follow the steps on this page listed under Edit a playlist.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aubhohm Nice to see you around the community!

To edit any unwanted tracks that you may have added to one of your customized playlists, you can follow the steps on this page listed under Edit a playlist.

0 Kudos

aubhohm
Local Performer

I am sorry I was not clear. I know how to delete individual songs. The problem is I added about 2 to 3 albums worth of songs from this artist. I do  not want to go to each song and delete it. It would take a lot of time. I was wondering if there is a way to say delete all songs at once from an artist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aubhohm Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bulk-delete content from your collection at this time.

However, I recommend up-voting this suggestion in our feature reqeust space, as it sounds like there may be others who are interested in getting that functionality added to Pandora as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community!  

0 Kudos

Rubdog
Local Performer

You just look at the bottom right of the song where there is 3 dots and click on it and there will be something that says "remove frome my music"(or at least something like that)and click it.

0 Kudos