cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Beautiful Piano" station unavailable message

Kitsteph
Underground

I have looked through other posts but haven't found an answer to my problem.

"Beautiful Piano" is one of my favorite stations, but every time I put it on it only plays for a little while, then gives me the "station unavailable" message.  Is there something I can do about this?

Thank you.

Kitsteph

Labels (1)
5 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Kitsteph

I have only had that issue with 1 of my stations. Do you have a playlist associated with your "Beautiful Piano Station"? The 1 station I have that does that is my Straight No Chaser Station". So I stopped listening to the channel and instead listen to the playlist associated with that channel. I hope this is some help.

0 Kudos

Kitsteph
Underground

Thanks, Uncle Bud.  No, I do not have a playlist associated with the station.  I will look into that.  I am new on Pandora, so I'm still finding my way around.

Kitsteph

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Kitsteph I can tell you how playlists associated with a channel works. When you're listening to a station after you have given 5 thumbs up a playlist will be created. I like this feature because it allows me to know how many thumbs up songs I have on any particular station.

0 Kudos

Kitsteph
Underground

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kitsteph I have created a ticket with our engineering team so they can help look into this further.

In the meantime, I recommend creating a new station based off of one of your thumbed up tracks on that station.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos