cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This Station is Currently Not Available" error on featured station

BadKarma1208
Local Performer

I'm gettign the same issue on both my phone and laptop. Radio Station is "Bend, Oregon Radio"

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@BadKarma1208 Nice to see you around the community.

Featured stations like Bend, Oregon Radio are created and curated by artists or advertising brands partnered with Pandora, so they behave differently than a custom station. Since featured stations are manually curated, they'll usually have a limited number of songs available in the pool of recommendations. Once the station has gone through those recommendations, the station will stop playing. While this is not the optimal experience, it is the intended one when listening to this station type.

This being said, we've passed your feedback along to our curation team. 

In the meantime, to avoid the playback stopping, we suggest creating a custom station based on a favorite song or artist on the Bend, Oregon Radio station.

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora

@BadKarma1208 Nice to see you around the community.

Featured stations like Bend, Oregon Radio are created and curated by artists or advertising brands partnered with Pandora, so they behave differently than a custom station. Since featured stations are manually curated, they'll usually have a limited number of songs available in the pool of recommendations. Once the station has gone through those recommendations, the station will stop playing. While this is not the optimal experience, it is the intended one when listening to this station type.

This being said, we've passed your feedback along to our curation team. 

In the meantime, to avoid the playback stopping, we suggest creating a custom station based on a favorite song or artist on the Bend, Oregon Radio station.

Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos

BadKarma1208
Local Performer

What if I want to listen to the station again? Is it one and done?

0 Kudos