cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This content is no longer available on Pandora" showing on collected albums

drew870mitchell
Underground

I'm seeing a few albums that i collected during the same time period show up as unavailable.  It's actually a lot of albums.  I already learned to live with radio-only licensing restrictions, but at least then i could find the content i liked on a different service if i really wanted to go back to it.  See the ones only titled "This content is no longer available on Pandora" - surely hiding the artist and album names isn't intentional??

Screenshot from 2021-06-16 10-25-07.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
83 Replies

Jlholmes100
Local Performer

I have hundreds of unavailable content.  It would take me days to delete them all.

Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That content has now been removed from your collection, @Jlholmes100.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mrx3009
Underground

I had added a lot of comedy tracks to my collection that apparently got removed from Pandora at some point.

However, now they’re stuck at the top of my “songs” collection, and I can’t delete them because they’re disabled in the UI.

They should either be automatically cleared when Pandora removes the tracks, or somehow let me remove them from my collection.

C222949C-21E6-4A7E-BD36-411EB9EF4B55.png

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mrx3009!

I checked your account and I'm not seeing these tracks in your collection through the web. Were you able to remove the content on your own or do you continue to see these tracks on your device?

If you do, can you let me know:

• What is the make and model of your phone?
  • Which OS are you on?
  • Which Pandora version are you on?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mrx3009
Underground

Hi Tanner,

No, I'm still not able to remove those songs from my collection, and I also don't see them in the Pandora web UI, only in the iOS app, which is the primary way I use Pandora.

I have an iPhone 11, iOS 15.6.1, Pandora version 2208.2

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrx3009 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

mrx3009
Underground

Hi Adam, deleting and reinstalling the iOS app fixed the issue, thanks! The UI also looks a bit different, so there may have been other more subtle issues that were fixed as well.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrx3009 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AmandaSnyder
Local Performer

I have many songs in my collection that are unavailable and I wanted to see if they can be removed from my account.

Thank You!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmandaSnyder I moved your post over to this existing thread: "This content is no longer available on Pandora" showing on collected albums

That content has now been removed from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Scooter2577
Local Performer

I have this same problem that others have.  I tried to eliminate as many as I could but there are still many in the directory.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scooter2577 That content has now been removed from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Scooter2577
Local Performer
Seems to still be there in my account.

[Image]

Bradley Sklar
Shareholder & Co-Leader, Tax National Practice Group

12,000 lawyers and 200 locations, Dentons has the talent for what you need, where you need it.

O 205-930-5152 | M 205-936-3909
brad.sklar@dentons.com
Website<>: https://www.dentons.com/en/brad-sklar

Dentons Sirote PC
2311 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, AL, 35205
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scooter2577 Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments.

Try sending that over one more time, and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

0 Kudos

Scooter2577
Local Performer

This is the problem I still have which seems similar to everyone else on this issue.  433CDCD9-C7A0-4471-8BD1-52A4DF7C84FD.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scooter2577 I am not seeing that content in your collection anymore when looking from a computer, so I'm wondering if this is specific to your iOS device:

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 10.04.55 AM.png

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

billg123
Local Performer

Hi,

I have the same issue, with about a dozen "unavailables" showing up in my library. Can you please remove them as well?

It's weird that there is no option for an end-user to delete these manually (though of course it would be even better to fix the original bug and not have unavailable content show up in the user's library in the first place).

pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@billg123 That content has now been removed from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bhmizzy
Local Performer

Happened upon this while trying to figure out the proper means to delete content no longer available in my collection.  Can I get a bit of help there as well?  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bhmizzy Happy to help.

That content has now been removed from your collection as well.

0 Kudos