cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This content is no longer available on Pandora" showing on collected albums

drew870mitchell
Underground

I'm seeing a few albums that i collected during the same time period show up as unavailable.  It's actually a lot of albums.  I already learned to live with radio-only licensing restrictions, but at least then i could find the content i liked on a different service if i really wanted to go back to it.  See the ones only titled "This content is no longer available on Pandora" - surely hiding the artist and album names isn't intentional??

Screenshot from 2021-06-16 10-25-07.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora

@drew870mitchell Thank you for reporting this.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable due to our current licensing restrictions.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

This being said, that does look like a bug where those tiles still showed in your collection with that error showing.

I went ahead and removed those for you on my end so they no longer show in your collection.

This being said, there isn't a way for us to verify what those collected albums were that were no longer available.

Hope this helps, and we apologize for any inconvenience. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos