cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This content is no longer available on Pandora" showing on collected albums

drew870mitchell
Underground

I'm seeing a few albums that i collected during the same time period show up as unavailable.  It's actually a lot of albums.  I already learned to live with radio-only licensing restrictions, but at least then i could find the content i liked on a different service if i really wanted to go back to it.  See the ones only titled "This content is no longer available on Pandora" - surely hiding the artist and album names isn't intentional??

Screenshot from 2021-06-16 10-25-07.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drew870mitchell Thank you for reporting this.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable due to our current licensing restrictions.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

This being said, that does look like a bug where those tiles still showed in your collection with that error showing.

I went ahead and removed those for you on my end so they no longer show in your collection.

This being said, there isn't a way for us to verify what those collected albums were that were no longer available.

Hope this helps, and we apologize for any inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
83 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drew870mitchell Thank you for reporting this.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable due to our current licensing restrictions.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

This being said, that does look like a bug where those tiles still showed in your collection with that error showing.

I went ahead and removed those for you on my end so they no longer show in your collection.

This being said, there isn't a way for us to verify what those collected albums were that were no longer available.

Hope this helps, and we apologize for any inconvenience. 

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

An album in my collection is marked as “unavailable”. In order to keep my collection list cleaned up I would like to delete it but it won’t let me. Is there a way to delete it?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

davit_0-1631897820130.png

I can’t select Pet Sounds. When I tap it it just gives the error message at the top of the screen. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Listener001.

I've gone ahead and manually removed that album from your collection on my end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

dodgenc
Local Performer

I have this same problem - may items show 'This content is no longer on Pandora', but I cannot remove them (and honestly have no idea how they were added.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dodgenc I was able to remove that content from your collection for you.

If you believe an unauthorized user has access to your account and added that content, I'd be happy to help secure your account. This would entail me removing all devices from your account, and having you reset your password.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed with that.

0 Kudos

TTraut
Underground

Can you help with the same issue?  there are no less than 18 unavailable songs/content that I cannot remove.  I was able to remove many others.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @TTraut.

I've gone ahead and removed that content from my end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

cciskate
Local Performer

Hello-- I am having the same problem. I can delete "unavailable" songs but not collections of songs. There are several. 

Thanks!

Laura

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cciskate I've gone ahead and removed all of that unavailable content for you on my end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

lfanoni
Local Performer

Same here; this is actually a huge majority of my page. Many of the songs added to this page, too, are songs I've never heard before (not in screenshot), but I have no idea how they got here

lfanoni_0-1638904191900.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lfanoni I've gone ahead and removed that content from your collection on my end.

Hope this helps!

verymerry19
Local Performer

I have the same problem - a host of unavailable songs or albums that are no longer available. I can't delete them!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@verymerry19 I went ahead and removed that unavailable content for you on my end.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

staceycorpe
Local Performer

I have the same issue - 6 different unavailable content.  Can you remove those for me 🙂

Thanks, Stacey

0 Kudos

HSB
Local Performer

I have a bunch of unavailable content (which I never added myself) that I cannot remove. Can someone help??  And how can this be avoided (I have changed my password several times already).

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@staceycorpe I was able to remove the unavailable content for you from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HSB I've gone ahead and removed all of that unavailable content for you on my end.

If you think this content was added due to an unauthorized user, I'm happy to take some steps to secure your account.

This would entail removing all devices that are currently logged into your account - you would then need to sign back into the devices that you do want to use.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed with this.

0 Kudos