cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This content is no longer available on Pandora" showing on collected albums

drew870mitchell
Underground

I'm seeing a few albums that i collected during the same time period show up as unavailable.  It's actually a lot of albums.  I already learned to live with radio-only licensing restrictions, but at least then i could find the content i liked on a different service if i really wanted to go back to it.  See the ones only titled "This content is no longer available on Pandora" - surely hiding the artist and album names isn't intentional??

Screenshot from 2021-06-16 10-25-07.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
85 Replies

pennywise53
Local Performer

I have multiple items in my collection that are no longer available on Pandora. I am unable to remove them myself. Can they be removed from my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pennywise53 That content has now been removed from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

julietodaro13
Local Performer

Hey Adam, I am having the same issue with unavailable things in my collection will not delete and it’s quite annoying. Can you please please please help me out? If it’s going to delete all of my song history then I can live with it being there but if you can get rid of only the ones that are no longer available then that would be amazing.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @julietodaro13.

That content has now been removed from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jordan14814
Local Performer

I'm having issues deleting content that is showing as "Unavailable" in "My Collection".  I was able to delete a number of these but the "Unavailable" content that is left doesn't have delete as an option.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jordan14814 I've gone ahead and removed that content from your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos