cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shuffle stations between devices.

nrbecker
Local Performer

Having issues with the shuffle stations feature between devices. I have a Kindle set up at my shop with Pandora on it. I can click different stations to shuffle for the day and it works. I come home to listen to Pandora on my phone while I work there and I will select different stations to listen to. When I pick different stations to shuffle it saves the changes on my phone, but it will play the shuffle stations that were saved on my kindle. Sometimes it will do the opposite and finally play the shuffle stations from my phone when I try to play different music off my Kindle. Weirdest and most annoying thing I have had happen with Pandora. please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nrbecker Since this issue sounds specific to your phone, I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If this does not resolve the issue, I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos