cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa - Asking Alexa for song title gives previously played song

quinnbguy
Local Performer

Hi- I haven't had this problem, but see no response on your request from 2020. Maybe you've solved it by now, but I would say to remove the pandora skill within the Alexa app and then relink the skill. Meanwhile back at my ranch I've been having a nevernending problems with both of my Alexa's that when I ask it what a song is, it refers past tense to a song that play 20 minutes ago or so. I try to use spotify instead because of this nonsense.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @quinnbguy! Welcome to community!

Since your experience is a little different than the previous thread I've created a new message for you.

I've enable a trace on your account to help investigate. Can you please replicate this experience again and let me know the time and date so I can take a closer look at the log.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

quinnbguy
Local Performer

not event a recently played previous song, usually from 20+ mins ago or yesterday. happens on multiple echo devices. have unplugged, reset, unskilled and reskilled. same shenangigans. i've given up asking it what song is playing for the most part. any time i get the liquor courage to do so, they continue to disappoint with incorrect info.

0 Kudos