cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa - Echo Show & Kids Echo Dot

DBENNETTHTX
Local Performer

Will begin playing as normal. After 1minute and 13seconds exactly it stops the music  and backs out of Pandora. I have tried all of the recommended fixes from Amazon and this continues to occur. It does not happen on my Regular Echo Dot only the Echo Show & Kids Echo Dot. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DBENNETTHTX! Welcome to community. 👋

Can you tell me a little more about your experience. When you say it backs out of Pandora, what exactly happens. For example on your Echo Show does Pandora appear to crash?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DBENNETTHTX
Local Performer

@TannerPandora The music will stop, then Pandora closes. You could say it crashes like an app on your phone. However, it doesn’t just crash the music actually stops first. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DBENNETTHTX! Thanks for follow up. So when playback stops are you able to resume by skipping to the next song or do you need to exit the app?

In the meantime, I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further investigation since you mentioned already trying some troubleshooting. I've also enabled a  trace on your account to help with the investigation. The next time you listen on your Echo Show or Echo Dot and playback stops, let me know time and date. I'll take a closer look.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DBENNETTHTX
Local Performer

@TannerPandora 

We are not able to skip to the next song because it backs us completely out of the app. 

We just tried listening again at 12:07PM CST on 12/22/22. The song was Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley. 

0 Kudos