Hi @shens! Thanks for posting.
Can you confirm that this is happening on your Amazon Fire TV?
Also, what happens when you select that you are still listening? Does the app close or is it unresponsive?Can you share a picture of what you're seeing when this happens? You can post your picture right here in this thread.
In the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
- Restart your device: To do this, just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in.
- Clear your app data:
- From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
- Select Pandora from the list;
- From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.
Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.
3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:
- From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
- Select Pandora from the list.
- Click Uninstall.
- Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.