cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Firestick: Pandora won't load

cincydeb9
Local Performer

I have had a Firestick and have used Pandora on one TV for many years. I can open Pandora on my phone and iPad without issue. I recently added a Firestick to a second TV. On this TV Pandora will not load. All I get is a white screen. I have searched for settings and there isn't anything. I have tried to contact Pandora support without any success. Does anyone know how to fix this? Email me at [email] Thanks

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity and removed personal information

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @cincydeb9! Welcome to community. Sorry for any trouble with your Amazon Firestick.

I checked in and I do see that you sent an email to our support team today, 11/17/22, at 7:56am PT. Depending on how busy the support team is, it can sometimes take a little bit of time to receive a response. Someone will follow up as soon as they can.

In the meantime, you can try these steps to see if they help:

1. Restart your Firestick: To do this, disconnect the Firestick and then plug it back in.
  2. Clear your app data:
  • From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications;
  • Select Pandora from the list;
  • From here, clear the cache and/or data. This may help resolve various intermittent performance issues.

Note: clearing data doesn't delete the app itself, but will log you out of Pandora.

3. Uninstall and Reinstall the app:

• From the Home screen, select Settings > Applications > Manage All Installed Applications.
  • Select Pandora from the list.
  • Click Uninstall.
  • Reinstall the app by returning to the Pandora app detail page.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos