cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android TV: No option to edit shuffle

johare
Opening Act

On my android phone (Samsung S10e) I simply select the pencil under the shuffled stations option to select which stations from my list of stations that I want Pandora to shuffle between. On my android TV (Sony Bravia X900H)  I can't find a way to select which stations I want to shuffle between. There is no similar pencil or any other way to make this happen? Any ideas or is this not possible from my TV?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johare There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle (or "QuickMix," on some older devices) directly from your device. However, you can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johare There is not currently a way to edit your Shuffle (or "QuickMix," on some older devices) directly from your device. However, you can edit your Shuffle from a mobile device or the Pandora website. If you need help doing that, please let me know.

Keep in mind that if you edit your Shuffle or QuickMix from a computer or mobile phone, you may need to close and reopen Pandora on the original device in order to see your changes.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos