cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoplay on Smart TV

lancefriedmann
Local Performer

I am listening to Pandora Plus on a Sony Bravia Smart TV with Android TV OS Version 10. 

Like many others on various devices, I can't get Autoplay to work continuously and reliably. It typically stops playing after each song. I did a full logout/login and that fixed it for awhile but then the defect returned. 

I do not have the same issue on my iPhone or MacBook Air, where Autoplay seems to happen automatically.

I don't even see a place to select/deselect Autoplay on the Pandora interface on any of my devices.  

Can anybody please help with this? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @lancefriedmann 

Welcome to community.

AutoPlay is a Premium feature that keeps the music playing with similar songs when an album or playlist ends.

A closer look at your Pandora account shows that your upgraded to Plus not Premium, so this feature would not be available for you.

If this is happening on your Android TV but not another device, based on you description, it seems like the playback is stopping when listening to a station.

If that's the case, I would give the following troubleshooting steps a try:

1. On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
  2. Select the Settings Gear icon  ⚙️
  3. Follow the steps according to your TV menu:
    • Select Apps → See all apps → Show system apps.
    • Select Apps.
  4. Under System apps, select Pandora.
  5. Select Clear cache, then select Ok.
    • If the issue still occurs, move on to the next step.
  6. Select Clear data, then select Ok.
    • If displayed, select CLEAR ALL DATA, and then Ok.

If the issue persists, let's power cycle your TV by unplugging it from the power source for at least 5 minutes and then plugging it back. 

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos