cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devices that Support Plus

MzHyde667
Local Performer

I'm looking for an media player that I can use for play Pandora in my niece room with leave the cellphone in there. Something like a iPod. Is there any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @MzHyde667! Welcome and thanks for posting to community. 🎧

I checked your account and see that you are upgraded to Pandora Plus. 

Since individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora app, some devices may lack Pandora Plus' features.

At this time, increased skips and replays are currently available on the devices listed here. Keep in mind, an internet connection is necessary in order to stream Pandora. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MzHyde667! Welcome and thanks for posting to community. 🎧

I checked your account and see that you are upgraded to Pandora Plus. 

Since individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora app, some devices may lack Pandora Plus' features.

At this time, increased skips and replays are currently available on the devices listed here. Keep in mind, an internet connection is necessary in order to stream Pandora. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Zexxweb
Local Performer

Whenever I enable T-Mobile Ad Free Weekends on the weekend I lose the ability to play Pandora on my Bose Soundtouch 30. It errors out and tells me it cannot connect but once the weekend is over I can then play pandora again on my soundtouch. I usually use my Samsung Galaxy S10+ to connect. Is there a fix available for this?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Zexxweb! Thanks for posting. 

Sounds like you're using the Bose app to connect to your Bose Soundtouch. Since individual manufacturers are usually responsible for the implementation of the Pandora app, some devices may lack functionality for features like T-Mobile's Ad Free weekend. 

For now, I would activate the offer on a mobile device and use a bluetooth connection to connect to your Bose Soundtouch.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos