cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Collection shows on Yamaha devices

drothenhaus
Local Performer

I have a Yamaha RX-V6A MusicCast receiver and a Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast Amp. When I login to Pandora linked to the Amp, it shows all my current stations as they appear on my mobile app, PC, etc... When I login through the Receiver it shows a totally different list of stations, etc... Further, the sort on each is a little different.  I'm logging in with the same email and password to each.  I don't know if this is a Pandora issue or a MusicCast issue but I'd like to see the same list of stations/options everywhere. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @drothenhaus! Thanks for posting your experience. 

This is very odd behavior. I've enabled a trace on your account for us to better diagnose this issue. We'll need you to continue to use both devices as you normally would. 

Can you also take some screenshots/pictures of the differences you see? Let me know if you need help with that. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

drothenhaus
Local Performer

Tanner,

I just rebooted everything and got a different receiver (same model as above) and still have the same problem. See the photos for screenshots from the Yamaha MusicCast App. The one labeled Living Room is linked to the Yamaha RX-V6A MusicCast receiver and is wrong. See below. Yamaha RX-V6A MusicCast Receiver.png

This one below labeled Deck and Patio is linked to my Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast Amp and mathes all other Pandora instances I have. Why they show different lists of stations is really strange. 

Yamaha WXA-50 MusicCast Amp.png

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the screenshots @drothenhaus!

Did this recently start happening? The only reason I ask is I'm wondering if each device has it's own device ID and is sorting by recently played and it’s based on what was recently played for that specific receiver.

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

drothenhaus
Local Performer

I just bought both the receiver and the amp and started using them at the same time. The amp defaults to my Pandora account as I'd expect it to be that appears on my phone, pc, etc. when I login.  For some reason the receiver defaults to some other random list. 

0 Kudos