cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter explicit on comcast

Hamburger
Local Performer

is there a way to actually filter explicit content on the Comcast box? I’ve checked the box to not allow it, yet the songs keep coming up. I’d like for my kids to be able to use pandora, but if they are just going to be pushed trash, I’ll find them music elsewhere. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Hamburger welcome to community! 

Once you've set the explicit filter, it should apply to the entire account. I checked the email associated with your Community profile and can confirm the explicit filter is enabled.

I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Can you write me back with the following?

• The name of the station where this occurred.
  • The name(s) of the artist(s).
  • The title(s) of the track(s).
  • Were you listening using a Pandora Mode like Crowd Faves, Discovery or Deep Cuts?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Hamburger welcome to community! 

Once you've set the explicit filter, it should apply to the entire account. I checked the email associated with your Community profile and can confirm the explicit filter is enabled.

I'm happy to look into this for you, but I'll need a bit more information first. Can you write me back with the following?

• The name of the station where this occurred.
  • The name(s) of the artist(s).
  • The title(s) of the track(s).
  • Were you listening using a Pandora Mode like Crowd Faves, Discovery or Deep Cuts?

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Hamburger
Local Performer

It’s on the Comcast app, todays hits or top hits channel. And about every other song has an explicit lyric tab. Seems to work fine on my phone when I put NWA in there. 

0 Kudos