cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home: Unable to play specific songs Pandora Plus

r0bert3astman
Local Performer

I purchased a Google nest mini v2.  I purchased a plus account so I could request a specific song but when Asking Google to play "Artist\Song" it will play the actual sone maybe 1% of the time. 99% of the time it plays the artist but not that song.

When I signed up for the Plus it states you can play a song but will get an add also which was perfectly acceptable but it will no play any song I request.  Is there something that needs to be setup that I am missing. I have even removed my pandora from my samsung and reset up Google Home Pandora service so it would ask for my username and password, but that still does not work.

Tihanks in advance for the information

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@r0bert3astman The ability to play music on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium - not Pandora Plus.

In order to play a specific song, you would need to upgrade to Pandora Premium.

This being said, I'm showing the Pandora account associated with your community profile is stil set up with the free service.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

r0bert3astman
Local Performer

IMG_0039.png

this is for my neighbor who subscribed to plus but doesn’t know about computers. attached is the screen shot of what plus covers and it states Search and play what you want *. asteric stands for “unlock by viewing an add”

0 Kudos