lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @CierraDCopeland - Happy Friday!

No problem. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. When this takes affect (may not happen immediately) you'll be automatically logged out. So you'll need to log back into any current devices.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Asterion01
Local Performer

Hello could you please do this to my account too(Asterion01)my ex is using my account for free and causing my music to randomly stop

0 Kudos

irisjiyunyi
Local Performer

Hello!! Can you please log me out of all of my devices forcing me to log back in? 

0 Kudos

Bob_760
Local Performer

Can you do this for my account too? Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Asterion01 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@irisjiyunyi @Bob_760 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect you will automatically be logged out everywhere, including any devices you may currently have.

If you're receiving a multiple streams message, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Calebj1989
Underground

Could you do this for my account, I forgot to update the password the last time. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Idk21
Local Performer

Hello can you remove devices from my account also my account is christiankuneschiscool

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Calebj1989 and @Idk21! Happy Monday, no problem.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora accounts. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out. Please be patient as it may not happen immediately. 

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

A9
Local Performer

Can you please sign all the devices associated with my account out too please. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @A9! Happy Tuesday - definitely can help with this.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out every where including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

atg310
Local Performer

Please sign out of all devices on my account. Thank you 

0 Kudos

Kota_Jo
Local Performer

Hi, could you please remove all devices from my account as well?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @atg310 and @Kota_Jo! 👋 Happy Thursday!

Happy to help with this. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out everywhere, including any devices you may currently have. Please be patient as it may not happen immediately.

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password to something new and not easily guessed. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

atg310
Local Performer

Please sign out of my devices 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@atg310 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out every where including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

0 Kudos

Gotthesimplex
Local Performer

Can you please remove all device from my account as well? Someone is adding stations on my account that I do not listen to  thank you!

thank you. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gotthesimplex I've gone ahead and removed all the devices. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out every where including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

Let me know if you continue to run into any issues.

0 Kudos

whit1487
Local Performer

HI! I'd like to do have all my device logged out as well. Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @whit1487. 👋

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices. When this takes affect, you'll be logged out every where including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos