Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Amanda14
Local Performer

Hi

i keep having it say people are on my account and they are adding channels and stations I did not want or approve 

can you please sign out all devices on my account so I can just sign in on my phone?!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Amanda14! Happy Tuesday!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out.

Please note that this may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

I would also recommend resetting your password to something new. You can rest your password by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kaywhip91
Local Performer

I need the same procedure done to my account.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kaywhip91 If you would like to log out of all devices, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

sgeorge
Local Performer

needing to sign out of all devices.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sgeorge  - Welcome to community!

I've moved your message over to an existing thread - How to sign out of all devices - to help keep things organized.

I've already gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your Pandora account on my end. When this takes affect, you should be automatically logged out. You'll need to log back into any device you'd like to use Pandora on. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

In the future, if you'd like to log out of all device from your end, you can do this from a computer with the following steps:

• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  •  

If you need a password reset, you can request a password reset by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.

If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Jessgreen515
Underground
Thank you!

Megan1205917
Local Performer

I tried this 100 times and when I go to pandora.com that is not an option. I keep getting notification that someone else is listening but idk who

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Megan1205917 It sounds like you are attempting to follow those steps from your phone - the option to remove devices will only show if you are logged into your account on a computer.

This being said, I'm happy to help with this on my end.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you received a simultaneous stream warning or see unrecognized content being added to your collection, then I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Natetide
Local Performer

Can I find out who signed in to my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Natetide! Welcome to community!

Unfortunately, the ability to view which device are signed into your account is not currently a feature.

However, if you feel that an unauthorized user has accessed your Pandora account, you can remove all devices with the following steps:

I would also recommend resetting your password by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kazman5183
Local Performer

Hello tanner I need all devices logged out of my account please. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kazman5183 I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your Pandora account on my end. When this takes affect, you should be automatically logged out. You'll need to log back into any device you'd like to use Pandora on. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

In the future, if you'd like to log out of all device from your end, you can do this from a computer with the following steps:

If you need a password reset, you can request a password reset by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

0 Kudos

Killer1
Local Performer

Get I get the same thing some else is using my account who is not authorized please and thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Killer1 I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your Pandora account on my end. When this takes affect, you should be automatically logged out. You'll need to log back into any device you'd like to use Pandora on. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

If you need a password reset, you can request a password reset by clicking here. Make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

0 Kudos

gwenmoore
Local Performer

Received a popup that my pandora was be shared by unknown device how is this possible 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gwenmoore 

Welcome to community!

I'm not familiar with this popup notification. If this happens again, please take a screenshot or a picture of the popup to share here on community.

In the meantime, if you believe that there may be an unauthorized user on your Pandora account, there are steps you can take to secure your account.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jessgreen515
Underground
Hi! Thanks for responding! I do not have access to a computer,only my smart
phone!

Thanks!
Jessica Green
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jessgreen515 

If you still need help, I can remove all the devices associated with your account. This will sign you out every where, including any devices you currently have. So, you'll need to sign back in.

Let me know if you'd like me to do this for you.

In the meantime, you can change your password on your mobile device, with the following steps:

1. Go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  2. Then tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Account. From here you can change all your registration information (including your email address, zip code and password).
  3. When you change your password, make sure to tap Save when you're finished. When asked for your password to save changes, be sure to enter your old password, Only then will your new password take effect.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos