lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

capoche1
Local Performer

@TannerPandora could you please sign me out of all devices as well? Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @capoche1! You got it! 😁

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

alehnherr
Local Performer

Could I please have my account logged out of all devices? I am still logged in on a Roku TV from an Air BnB we visited a while back and others are now using our account.

0 Kudos

lynda10
Local Performer

I need this done to my account ASAP please!!

0 Kudos

SenorGreen
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora !!! 

Can you please do the same for me??? I honestly don't know why this is happening, but in the mean time I will change my password.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SenorGreen @lynda10 and @alehnherr! Thanks for posting!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously. Once this takes affect, you'll need to log back into any current devices. 

I know some of you already changed your password but if you haven't, I really recommend this step. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

vivcontreras
Local Performer

Hey there @TannerPandora is there anyway you could sign devices all out on my account too please? 

0 Kudos

justplainkitty2
Local Performer

Good morning,

Please sign me out of all devices as well. I've already changed my password and upvoted the topic to allow users to do this to our own account.

Thank you,

JPK

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vivcontreras and @justplainkitty2! Happy Thursday! 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

🙌🏻 Thanks for voting @justplainkitty2! 🙌🏻

@vivcontreras Not sure if you've changed your password but I do really recommend it. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

danielhrnndz93
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, is there anyway you can sign out all devices on my account

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @danielhrnndz93! Happy Friday! You're all set to go.

All the device associations have been removed from your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen instantaneously but when it does, you'll be logged out. 

I do recommend changing your password to something new. Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

vivcontreras
Local Performer

Hello, can you sign out all devices logged into my account again? i just reset my password.

0 Kudos

samdee7
Local Performer

Hi, I signed in to a tv device on my account but forgot to log/sign out of it. Can you guys help me log out?

Thank you!  

0 Kudos

Loudog800
Local Performer

@TannerPandora - Please sign me out of all devices.

0 Kudos

DJaiiE
Local Performer

Hello Tanner,

can you PLEASSSEEEE remove all account associated with my Pandora as well. To force all devices to have to sign back in. I have already changed my password and that doesn’t stop ppl from listening 

0 Kudos

Meena
Local Performer

Could you please do that to my account!!!

0 Kudos

Hummell15
Local Performer

Can you please do this for me as well? Thank you so much in advance!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @vivcontreras @samdee7 @Loudog800 @DJaiiE @Meena @Hummell15 - Thanks for posting to community!

@vivcontreras Looks like our User Support team was help to help you via email. If you have any questions, feel free to respond directly to their email.

For everyone else: 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

parksbap
Local Performer

Hello could you please remove all devices on all my account thank you

TannerPandora

Hi @parksbap! Happy Thursday! You're all set.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. 

For more info and for steps on how to reset your password, check out the accepted solution here

Thanks for posting to community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos