lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Usherpin
Local Performer

@TannerPandora my I have all devices removed from my account (usherpin), I’ve already changed my password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Usherpin Per your request, I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let us know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Snodgrasshome
Underground

Hi can you please do the same for me and sign me out of all devices?  Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Snodgrasshome! Thanks for posting!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

DSypher
Local Performer

@TannerPandora hi Tanner. Hi can you please do the same for me and sign me out of all devices?  Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@DSypher! Happy Thursday! 

No problem, all taken care of. I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have.

Let me know if you have any trouble! Thanks! 😊

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mjethier81
Local Performer

Please sign me out of all devices on my account as well.  I am getting the message.  Don't need the message no more.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mjethier81! No problem! 😄

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kcolina22
Local Performer

Hi there I hope you're doing well, I would also like to sign out from all devices so I have to sign back in into my account.

0 Kudos

drearleader2
Local Performer

Hey, could you possibly remove all the devices from my account?

0 Kudos

WOOSH001
Local Performer

Yes someone is using my account with out my permission, they one of my kids gave it to someone can you please log off all devices???

0 Kudos

31ieozvtvi72qju
Local Performer

I'm trying to sign out of my account my profile on all devices so that I can close/delete the account. please contact me or reply if you know how to do this. 

0 Kudos

Mistydawnecker
Local Performer

Could you please log me out of all the places Pandora is logged into? My ex has my account info. I have changed my password I just need him removed. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kcolina22 @drearleader2 @WOOSH001 @31ieozvtvi72qju @Mistydawnecker! Thank you for posting to community. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something different and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Kcolina22
Local Performer

Thank you very much Tanner, we appreciate you tons ❤️ big hug.

TannerPandora

Thank you, @Kcolina22!🤗🤗🤗 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Smboyum
Local Performer

Good morning. I kindly request all devices be removed from my account as well. Thank you! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Smboyum! Happy Friday! 🥳

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

alliemarie33301
Local Performer

Hi.  Can you please log me out of all of my devices forcing me to log back in? I keep having a history pop up on my list that isn't mine.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @alliemarie33301! Thanks for posting.

Are you still having trouble? I tried looking up your Pandora account with the email associated with your community profile and it looks like it may have been updated recently.

I'm going to follow up with you in a Private Message on community. You may receive an email notification about this message, but please reply directly on community. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos