lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Cleatus92!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

cems132000
Local Performer

can you sign out all my devices please

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @cems132000! Happy Wednesday! 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Lugozuleika18
Local Performer

How do i take a device off my Pandora

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Lugozuleika18! Thanks for posting. 

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I'm happy to remove all the devices associated with your account. This would log you out every where and you'll need to sign back into any devices you are currently using. 

Let me know if you'd like me to proceed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ednuh_uh
Local Performer

Hi. Can you please do this to my account? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ednuh_uh! Happy Friday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ednuh_uh
Local Performer
Thank you!

trc217
Local Performer

could you please remove all devices from my accout as well

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @trc217! Thanks for posting. Happy to help. 

If you haven't, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ardell
Local Performer

Can you please do this to me? My old work refuses to remove the my account and they use it every day.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ardell! Thanks for posting! Wow, that stinks. Happy to help with this. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

mhogan915
Local Performer

Hello,

Every time I log into Pandora, I see collections that are not mine added to my account.  Can you please log me out of all my accounts?  I would do it myself, but there isn't an option in Pandora.  I would really appreciate it.

Sincerely

mhogan915

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mhogan915! Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

gcothron
Local Performer

hello, i seem to be need the same help, how do i remove devices? I can get these dang people off....lol

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @gcothron! Welcome to community! 

It's not possible to remove or view devices on your end at this time. However, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and checking out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

It's also recommended that you change your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Faessel
Local Performer

Can you please remove the Alexa attached to my account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Faessel! I sure can.

I've removed the Alexa device associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Have a great Thursday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

LUCKYREDVENTURE
Local Performer

Can you log my account out of all devices also please 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LUCKYREDVENTURE! No problem!

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

Happy Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos