Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @Keysdiver.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Stormy1
Local Performer

Tanner can this be done to my account? I just changed my email and password due to a nasty divorce. 

0 Kudos

Freddybnb2
Local Performer

Can you sign out all the devices from my account too?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stormy1 @Freddybnb2 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

TimesUp
Local Performer

I need all devices removed Please!

0 Kudos

Jazzxxo
Local Performer

I would you be able to do the same to mine please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TimesUp @Jazzxxo I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

katybrashears
Local Performer

Hi! Could you sign me out of all my devices, too, please? Thank you!

0 Kudos

Litetruck7
Local Performer

Please sign me out of all devices also.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Keysdiver!

Looks like our User Support team was able to help out. Let us know if you're still having trouble. 

Thanks for posting to community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

danicacrooks
Local Performer

I need all devices removed so I can rea-dd them. I have someone using my account that is not supposed to. Thank you.

0 Kudos

andrew3377
Local Performer

Hi, can you please sign me out of all devices? Thanks

0 Kudos

zgoodwihn
Local Performer

Hello! 

Please sign me out of all devices as well.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi all! @andrew3377 @zgoodwihn @danicacrooks @Litetruck7 @katybrashears 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

oxfordcaitlyn
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

Can you remove the devices associated with my account? I want to upgrade to a paid account but not until everyone that is using my account is off. There are always new stations on my account that I haven't added and I'm not going to pay for someone else to use my account.

Thanks,

Caitlyn 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @oxfordcaitlyn! Happy Friday, no problem!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Blbowman
Local Performer

Hello can u please sign out all devices on my account as well. 

0 Kudos

Tmyers257
Local Performer

Hello, I’d like to remove all devices as well.  I keep receiving the “someone else is listening” message when I try to use my account. 

mod edit: removed personal info

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Tmyers257 @Blbowman. 👋

I've removed all the devices associated with your individual Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Nolan1
Local Performer

Hello, I’d like to remove all devices as well.  I keep receiving the “someone else is listening” message when I try to use my account.

0 Kudos