lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

Cwkittle
Local Performer

Could you please log all devices out of my account? There is someone using it that shouldn’t be. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Cwkittle! Welcome to community. 

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Once this change takes affect, you'll need to sign back in. 

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Wesley_revell
Underground

could you please do the same for me? i need all devices logged out of my account before i re subscribe to premium 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Wesley_revell!

No problem. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will include any current devices you may have. When this takes affect, you'll automatically be logged out. If you have trouble signing back in, let us know. 

Happy Thursday! 👋

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

kraken74
Local Performer

How do I get you tossing out all of my devices?

Sorry, I mean't for you to sign out all my devices.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kraken74!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect you will automatically be logged out everywhere, including any devices you may currently have.

If you're receiving a multiple streams message, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Happy Friday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

johndavidc6
Local Performer

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices. I have read I can't do this on my end which is a much needed feature. Please sign me out of all devices on my account. I know that I will have to relog in on the devices I want to use. I will also change my password at that time.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @johndavidc6! Welcome to community. 👋

I've merged your post with our existing thread to help keep things tidy: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

johndavidc6
Local Performer

Thanks You. I hope you add the the feature soon. 

0 Kudos

manda0109
Local Performer

Can you sign me out of all my devices too? There should be a feature on the app/web that lets you do this.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Whoms_nick
Local Performer

Could you please sign out of all my devices someone is using it that shouldn’t be

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @manda0109 and @Whoms_nick!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I do recommend changing your password as well.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MirandaMullin
Local Performer

Can I please get logged out of all devices. My ex is using my account

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MirandaMullin! Welcome to community. 👋

If you haven't already, I do recommend that you change your password as well.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

kassywendling52
Local Performer

Hi, can you please sign me out of all devices? I have someone trying to use my account that I don't know. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kassywendling52! Happy Friday!

Happy to help with this. I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If someone is trying to use your account and you haven't already changed your password, I recommend doing this as soon as possible.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MartzPGH
Local Performer

Hello, 

Can you please remove all devices from my account? I believe someone has access that shouldn't.

Thx

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MartzPGH. 👋

Yes - I can assist with this. Per your request, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If someone is trying to use your account and you haven't already changed your password, I recommend doing this as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you continue to have trouble with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

keshageans
Local Performer

Hello can you please remove all devices from my account as well. Thank you

0 Kudos

Chris2699
Underground

Can you please sign me out of my Yamaha RXA1070 amp . I can not listen to music at all. Says Having login trouble. This always seems to happen on weekends when I listen to music the most.

Thank you?

0 Kudos