lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @honeyhive317! Thanks for posting.

Looks like you may have reached out to our User Support team and they were able to help you out via email. If you have any questions, feel free to respond directly to their email. 

Thanks for being part of community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

martideleon
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, can I please have this done for my account as well?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @martideleon! Happy Wednesday! No problem!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen instantaneously, please be patient.

I also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ramble16
Local Performer

My profile name is m.ashley.love.  PLEASE sign me out of all devices so I have to log back in to get this other person to stop using my account.  I've changed my password, but they're still listening.  

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ramble16! Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BabyPandaHangs
Local Performer

Been a pandora user since middle school and I’m 25 now, almost gonna have to call it a loss because of the other device on my account and have already changed the password. I would love if you could assist me in having all accounts signed out because if I could manage to have that happen the other device wouldn’t be able to sign back in and I wouldn’t have to loose my go to music app. Thanks for the help of so

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help with this, @BabyPandaHangs.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

Maryelle7
Local Performer

Can you please sign me out of all of my devices? someone is using my account who's not authorized. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maryelle7 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Angelicmejia
Local Performer

Hi can you remove all devices from my account as well.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Angelicmejia

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Happy Monday!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Danigis
Local Performer

Hi Tanner, 

Can you please perform the same action and sign my account of all devices? Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Danigis! Happy Wednesday!

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I would recommend updating your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

GMaverick
Local Performer

Can you please do this for me if there is still no feature available to users to do this themselves? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @GMaverick! Happy Thursday!

I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Wesley_revell
Underground

Hey , I need help removing all devices from my pandora premium account. I believe someone is altering my playlists 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Wesley_revell!

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something entirely new and not easy to guess.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Mavrik2400
Local Performer

Could you please log me out of all devices on my account mavrik2400.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mavrik2400 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I recommend changing your password to something entirely new and not easy to guess.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

babyb0iie93
Local Performer

I need the same thing since me and my ex boyfriend used my account but now that we not together I wanna sign out all devices plz I already changed the password and email and it still doesn't sign any device out which I wonder why it should sign them all out.

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos