How to sign out of all devices

lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @MommaSS3 and @lonniejweeks! Thanks for posting.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient.

If you believe someone has access to your account, I would also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Wrxdwnshft
Local Performer

Hello can you please deactivate all devices on my account!  someone else is using my account . Thank you 

Wrxdwnshft.

0 Kudos

Elle93
Local Performer

How can I log out of my old devices? I sold my tv and don’t think I logged out of my pandora account

0 Kudos

jeremy250
Local Performer

I also would like all devices to be logged out of my account.  Please do this for me.  Thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Elle93,  @jeremy250 and @Wrxdwnshft! Welcome to community. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you continue to have trouble, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

SavageKami
Local Performer

Hi, can you please log me out of all of my devices forcing me to log back in.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SavageKami! No problem.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. This may not happen immediately, so please be patient. 

If you continue to have trouble, let us know! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Merly
Local Performer

Could you please log all my devices out of my account so the others will no longer use it once I change my pw? thx

I agreed with you, this is simple enough to do but why is the option is not available to us, is beyond me.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Simplymemsd
Local Performer

Can you please remove/log out of all devices on my account?

This feature should be added the the menu options for users to do at their own desire. Simply resetting the password DOES NOT result in accounts being logged out and forced to log back in. 

0 Kudos

gpuranik
Local Performer

Hi Adam.  Can You please remove all devices connected to my account?  Thank you!  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simplymemsd At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Merly At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gpuranik I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Britt_hodges
Local Performer

I am needing all users signed out of my account as well. 

0 Kudos

Djar512
Local Performer

Please log me out of all my devices. Recently went on vacation and did not log out at the airbnb house. I already reset my password.

Thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Britt_hodges and @Djar512! 👋

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you will be automatically signed out everywhere including any current devices. This might not happen instantly, so please be patient.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know! 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Megapuffy87
Local Performer

Can you please also help me log out of all devices that I am currently logged into. I only use my current phone for my Pandora.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Megapuffy87!

Consider it done. 🙌 I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect (might not be instant) you'll automatically be logged out. You'll need to be log back into any current device you may have.

If you're concerned that someone else has access to your account. I would also recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

milkman6453
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices from my pandora account?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @milkman6453  👋🥛

Consider it done! I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos