How to sign out of all devices

lstryker68
Local Performer

Could you please do this to my account!

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
638 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bfbwchevy - Do you mean you have one Sonos device with multiple speakers set up in different rooms? If this is the case you can group your Sonos speakers to allow for a single Pandora account to be heard in multiple locations, only one stream (a single station, playlist, etc.) can play across the grouped speakers at the same time.

If you're playing only one stream to multiple speakers and continue to receiving a message, let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Milkmane2421!

Thanks for posting. I merged your message with an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. For more info around this and steps on how to reset your password - click here.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Luke_Murray
Local Performer

Can you sign out all my devices.

Edit: nevermind my significant other was using my account at the time.

Juandolla
Local Performer

Can I please get signed out of all devices too? Someone has access that shouldn't and refuses to sign out.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Luke_Murray! Sounds good!

Hi@Juandolla! No problem!

I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. I do recommend resetting your password as well. For more info on how to do this - click here.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jonathan78
Local Performer

Can you remove all devices 

0 Kudos

Kbabyxo
Local Performer

Can you please remove all devices from my account!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jonathan78 and @Kbabyxo!

I've removed all the device associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect, you'll be automatically logged out. Please be patient as this may not happen immediately.

I also recommend resetting your password to soemthing new and not easily guessed. For more info on how reset your password - click here.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Calebj1989
Underground

Hi there!! Could you do this for my account as well? Thank you! 

0 Kudos

WolfieChan117
Local Performer

Hello! I am getting this error message that someone is trying to listen to my account. Can you please remove all devices associated with my account. I have already changed my password hoping that would fix the issue and require a forced re-log into the account but unfortunately even afterwards I still got the error message.

0 Kudos

atg310
Local Performer

Hello, can you sign out of all my devices please 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Calebj1989, @WolfieChan117  and @atg310! Welcome to community.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you're receiving a "Someone else is listening" message, then I highly recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. For steps on how to do this - click here.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

WolfieChan117
Local Performer

Thank you very much!

Calebj1989
Underground

Thank you!

TannerPandora

Any time@Calebj1989 & @WolfieChan117! Have a great Friday! 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jorgesau1000
Local Performer

can you log me out of all my devices I keep on getting kicked out of my account today it has been 5 times and I have to work 12 hrs can't do it with out music 🙃 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jorgesau1000 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. When this takes affect you will automatically be logged out everywhere, including any devices you may currently have.

If you're receiving a multiple streams message, I would recommend changing your password as well. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Emtayd
Local Performer

I’m having this problem too. I tried changing my password and nothing. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Emtayd!

Since you've already changed your password, I've gone ahead and removed all the device associated with your Pandora account. This will log you out every where, including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes affect. Please be patience as it may not happen immediately.

If you continue to have trouble, let us know.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

CierraDCopeland
Local Performer

Can you also do this for my account? I’ve changed my password but it doesn’t fix the problem. 

0 Kudos