cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindle Fire: Waiting to connect

bswanson
Local Performer

I have a kindle fire 8 and Pandora normally works fine. but it seems like every few months i go to open it and get the wating to connect where the p symbol pulses in background. i exit and go to force stop but stilll wont work, I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to work. also when this happens i do have the latest version of pandora cause it automaticly updates aslo updated to the latest kindele firmware. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @bswanson 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Kindle Fire 8.

Could you please send me some more information about your device?

• System version*:
  • Pandora version**:
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or 3G when this is happening?

*To find the system version, swipe down from the top of your screen and select More. From there, select Device, then About, and view the System Version.

**To find the Pandora version on your device, launch the Pandora app on your Kindle Fire, tap the 3 vertical dots in the bottom right corner of the screen, and select Settings. The version number (e.g., "version 6.3") will be directly beneath Sign Out.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

bswanson
Local Performer

fire 8 system version 7.3.2.9

pandora 2310.1
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for sharing, @bswanson!

I've gone ahead and passed this along to our engineering team for further investigation. I don't believe any troubleshooting steps I could offer would help to resolve this for you now.

We'll follow up if we need any additional information. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos