cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stations on Smart TV

Kiki_Konks
Local Performer

I have Pandora on my smartphone (Android) and have zero issues with this device. On the other hand I have the Pandora app on my Samsung smart TV as well, but it only shows a small fraction of the stations I actually have. It's maddening! I've tried everything without resolution. This has been going on FOREVER - at least a year. Please help! 

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kiki_Konks I do not see any TVs associated with the Pandora account connected to your Community profile.

This likely means you are logged into a different account on your TV.

I recommend signing out of Pandora on that device, and then signing back in using the same email address you are logged in with on the Pandora app on your phone.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Kiki_Konks
Local Performer

Hi Adam! I'm logged into the same Pandora account on my TV as I am on my smartphone app. How do I associate my TV with my Pandora account connected to my community profile? I'm a Pandora Plus subscriber. Thank you! 

Hi Adam - the email on my Pandora account is different than the email I used when I created my Pandora community login. It's the same first half, but the second half is @hotmail.com. I opened my Pandora account back in the day! I tried to figure out how to update my email address on my community profile, but can't figure out how to. 

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up and clarifying that with me, @Kiki_Konks.

Please submit a message to our support team through our help page here.

When submitting your message, make sure to provide both the old email address your Pandora account is registered under, along with the best email address they can contact you back at.

Once your message is submitted, they will be able to help get your original account updated with the correct email address.

0 Kudos