cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora won’t play on my sonos

Lojo100
Underground

Pandora will not play on my Sonos. I have tried everything! Can somebody help?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Lojo100! Welcome to community! Can you tell me a little more about what is happening?

• Are you using the S1 or S2 Sonos app or connecting through the Pandora app?
  • Are you able to connect to your Sonos but unable to play?
  • Are you able to connect to your Sonos but no sound?
  • Do you receive any type of error message? If so, can you take a screenshot / picture of what you're seeing to share here?

In the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps that may help. 

First, confirm that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Sonos.

Next, check for any updates to the Sonos and Pandora apps. To check for any necessary updates, visit the app store on your device.

If you continue to have trouble after you've done that, make sure that your Sonos' firmware is up to date.

To check for firmware updates from an iOS or Android device, open your Sonos app and tap on the More tab. Select Settings and then Check for Updates.

Once any necessary updates are complete, restart your Sonos device and try Pandora again.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Lojo100
Underground
Hi! I can use all other music on my Sonos S1. I can not use Pandora on it. I can use Pandora on my iPhone and tv just fine. Not sure why this is an all of a sudden issue

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

Lojo100
Underground

It’s working now!!! Thank you👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻‼️YEAH!!

TannerPandora

Glad to hear it's working again, @Lojo100! 🙌🏻

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

LaniMichael
Local Performer

I only listen to Hawaiian music.  All of my stations and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole songs is no longer available.  They use to be.  How do I add them back?

Under Edit My Sonos, My Hawaiian music shows a round red circle next to it. How do I add it back?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LaniMichael! Welcome to community.

I see that you've also reached out to our User Support team. To avoid repetitive troubleshooting steps and questions, I would recommend following up with the agent via email for further assistance.

If your issue has been resolved, feel free to post any steps that may be helpful to another listener with a similar experience.

Thanks for stopping by community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

LaniMichael
Local Performer

At this point Pandora will NOT play on any of my devices which are a TV in the great room, TV in the bedroom, and a mobile device.  I have called the internet and cable company to verify there is nothing wrong.

At this point I have no idea what to do.  Should I delete the pandora app from my phone and start over?

Thanks for any help

My issue has not been solved.  I am unable to connect pandora with the Sonos app.  I have tried everything and worked with Sonos technical team.  PLEASE someone help me. 

Don't know if I am using S1 or s2.  I have had this running for almost five years.

I use my system through my android phone.  I select Sonos on my phone and now under the browse see Pandora. When I select a room and select Recently Played - It just spins.

I have uninstalled pandora from my phone and re-installed it and that is where I am.

I have confirmed the networks are the same.  In pandora the network name has a red circle to the left.  

All of my systems are up to date.

I try to add Pandora through the Sonos app.  I log on and connect to pandora, it says it is all done and to close the window.  I finally see Pandora as a selection within Sonos.  I select a device and I can play my music BUT not recently played.  It is spins.  

Please help -  Problem solving the last few days

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

LaniMichael
Local Performer

I don't know at this point if this is my merged post.  I am still having the same problem.  Pandora just spins when I try to play it through the Sonos app.

`

I don't know how I contact the person who I should be working with based on a message I received.

I am unable to listen to pandora through the SONOS app.

I don't mean to cause any problems or intentionally trying to do something wrong. I am just desperate to have someone help me. Please

Moderator Edit: Merged posts and format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @LaniMichael!

I see that you've been communicating with our User Support team via email for assistance.

Were you able to resolve your issue? If so, please feel free to leave any helpful steps for any other listener that may be having a similar experience. Be sure to explain your experience or any messaging you received and any steps you took that you found to be helpful.

Thanks for posting to community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos