cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @MartinOK!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've asked that our User Support team go ahead and remove all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you need a password reset:

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

1,226 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @MartinOK!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to remove devices on your end at this time. I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board and check out the current request for this feature: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've asked that our User Support team go ahead and remove all the devices associated with your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you need a password reset:

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

View solution in original post

Farrisjared916
Local Performer

I also need help with this Could you do the some to my account that you did with MartinOK?

TannerPandora

Hi @Farrisjared916 - No problem!

I've gone ahead and request to have all your devices associations removed from your account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Mopar810
Local Performer

I recently got separated with my spouse and she still uses my pandora. I'm going to change my password also but would like my account to be signed out of everywhere. Please. My pandora account associated to the email [Email] under the name lupe [Personal Info]. 

Thank you!!

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Mopar810! Thank for posting to community. 

I moved your message to an existing thread to help keep things tidy. 

I've asked our User Support team to remove all the devices associated with your account. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Once this takes effect, you'll need to sign back into any devices you're currently using. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble. 

Thanks for listening! 

0 Kudos

Stout911013
Local Performer

I need help logging out of all other devices that are signed into my account besides the master account that is the subscription holder. I can’t see how many devices are logged into my account and I keep getting the “let me listen, or let them listen” message. Please help!!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Stout911013, thanks for posting to community!

I moved your post over to an existing thread here. Happy to help with this. While removing devices on your end is currently not a feature, we do have a feature request for this idea, click here to have a look and be sure to vote if you'd like to see this feature. 

In the meantime, I've asked our User Support team to remove all devices associated with your Pandora account. This is the best way to ensure the protection of you account and subscription. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

0 Kudos

GM126
Local Performer

Please do the same for my account. Same issue.

Thank you!

nyerjv
Local Performer

Hello. I need help with this too. Can you sign me out of all devices please?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @nyerjv, @GM126. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Community.

A User Support team member has removed all the devices associated with your Pandora accounts. This will automatically sign you both out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. If you still have trouble, please let me know.

++

If you'd like to have the ability to make this change from your end, please upvote this feature request: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

​Thanks for your patience! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

HelloKitty92
Local Performer

Having trouble with people hacking my account and someone interuppting my listening. Could you remove all devices from my account please? I already changed my password. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @HelloKitty92! Consider it done. 

As mentioned, this may not happen immediately, so please be patient. Once this takes effect, you'll be signed out of all device, including any that you currently have, so you'll need to sign back in.

If you continue to have trouble, please feel free to let me know. 🎧

TannerPandora_0-1593554960769.gif

0 Kudos

Tpoeth29
Local Performer

Please have all devices taken off my account as well ASAP!!!!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tpoeth29

I've asked our User Support to remove the devices associated with your account.

This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. 

Let me know if you continue to have any trouble. Thanks for posting on community!

folly
Local Performer

Hi, I'd like all devices signed out as well. I've changed my password but still having issues.

0 Kudos

randomizer0
Local Performer

Hello,

Please log out all my devices as well.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Darkwulf
Local Performer

I also would like all devices removed from my account please. Someone stole my password and I want to make sure they are completely off my account ASAP. I have already changed the password and will do so again after the devices are removed.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @folly @randomizer0 and @Darkwulf! Thanks for posting!

I've contacted our User Support team and asked them to remove all associated devices from your accounts. 

I'm sure you've already read through the thread, but for the sake of consistency I'll mention it again:

The removal of the devices may not be happen immediately, we appreciate your patience.

Once this takes effect, you'll be signed out of all device, including any that you currently have, so you'll need to sign back in.

If you have trouble signing back in or are continuing to run into trouble, feel free to let me know. 

happy4th.gif

0 Kudos

randomizer0
Local Performer

Thanks, Tanner, and a Happy 4th of July to you as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing more security-focused feature support in Pandora, such as:

• showing a list of devices currently logged in,
  • showing which other device interrupted my playback,
  • being able to log off from all devices through my settings page, and
  • receiving email notifications about new logins to my account.

I have already added a +1 to the feature request linked in this thread, please let me know if there are other feature requests related to any of these features that I can +1 as well.

0 Kudos