cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

TannerPandora

Of course @lcmd👍🏻

I've sent in the request, all your devices should be removed soon.

Let me know if you continue to have any trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mlocolle! 👋🏻

Consider it done! I've sent in the request. When this takes effect you'll be logged out of all devices including any device that you currently have. 

If you having trouble logging back in, let me know! 🎧

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @turbo280! 👋🏻 Thanks for posting to community! I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove devices

I've sent in a request to have all the device associations removed from your account. This will include any current devices you have, so you'll need to sign back in once this takes effect.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

TURBANO562
Local Performer

Hello can you please sign me out of all devices? Thank you 😊

[Email]

mod edit: personal information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TURBANO562! Thanks for posting! No problem!

I moved your message over to an existing thread, Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices, to help keep things organized. 

I've sent in the request to have all your device associations removed from your account. This may not happen instantly so please be patient. When this takes effect, you'll be logged out every where including any devices you currently have, so you'll need to sign back in. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble! Thanks for being part of community!

0 Kudos

Itsemlissa
Local Performer

Could I also get help with this please? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Itsemlissa! Sure thing. I've already sent in the request. When this takes effect, you'll logged out of all the devices associated with your account. 

Let me know if you continue to have trouble or need help logging back in. 

0 Kudos

Taaaypat
Local Performer

Hi I am also having this problem! Can you please help me with this issue @MartinOK 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Taaaypat I had our support team remove all device associations from your account.

This will require you to sign back in on the devices you do wish to stream Pandora on.

If this was requested due to an unauthorized user, you will also need to change your password to further ensure they are locked out of your account.

Hope this helps! 

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Its_lyyydia
Local Performer

Hi @TannerPandora can you please help me log out my account on all devices? Or if there’s a phone number I can call? I tried looking all over to see if I can do it myself but I couldn’t find the setting.
Thanks in advance! 😊

0 Kudos

Rambo
Local Performer

me too please

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Its_lyyydia @Rambo. 👋

Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support but we're always happy to help in community or via email.

All devices have been logged out of your individual accounts by our User Support team. 

I would also recommend upvoting this idea (by clicking on the ❤️ icon) if you'd like to see this option available within the Pandora app: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used 

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon. If you still have trouble in a few hours, please don't hesitate to let us know.

​Thanks for your patience!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Ry
Local Performer

Where do we request to have our devices signed out? I constantly get  someone else is listening to my account and I have no idea who has my pandora. I have already changed the password just need a way to sign all devices out. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Ry! I can help out with this.

I've removed all the devices associated with your account. This may take a little time to take effect but when it does, you'll be logged out every where, including any devices you currently have. 

If you have trouble logging back in, let me know!

0 Kudos

pearleebaker
Local Performer

please sign me out of all. 

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

rattack1020
Local Performer

I have an authorized user on my account, how do I log all the devices out of the account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @pearleebaker and @rattack1020! Thanks for posting!

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your account. This will log you out of every where including any devices you currently have. When this takes effect (please be patient as it may not happen instantaneously) you'll need to log back in. 

If continue to have trouble, feel free to tag my name and let me know. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Envydiz1chik
Local Performer

Can u please remove all devices from my account 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Envydiz1chik! Thanks for posting to community.

Looks like you emailed our User Support team and they took care of removing the devices for you. If you're still having trouble, feel free to let us know. 

Enjoy the tunes! 

0 Kudos

JSAVAG3a1ntN1C3
Local Performer

I too have encountered this event. please help a long time customer...

0 Kudos