cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

MartinOK
Local Performer

How can I remove the other devices that are currently using my account? 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,224 Replies

kparks88
Local Performer

Hello, can you please log me out of all devices as well? Thank you.

0 Kudos

DinoG
Underground

Hello,

An old girlfriend still has access to my account and sometimes I cannot listen while she is on.

Please show me how to remove her permanently from accessing my account.

Many thanks,

DG

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @DinoG and @kparks88! Thanks for posting to community. 

@DinoG I moved your message over to an existing thread: Remove Devices / Sign Out Of All Devices

Check out the accepted solution for more info on removing devices and the feature request for this.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed. 

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

cgasson9
Local Performer

Could you please do the same with my account?

0 Kudos

Dustin996
Local Performer

Could you do it for me aswell? My email is [Email] I changed my password already, thank you. You're an awesome moderator 💪also I voted for that feature if there's anything else I can do it for it to push it forward let me know all I did was click dat heart icon.

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

Reuterfamily
Local Performer

I need to remove devices off my account also that are no longer to be on my account. thanks 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Reuterfamily @Dustin996 and @cgasson9! Thanks for posting to community. 

@Dustin996 Awesome! Thanks for voting ❤️

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

fals3illusion
Local Performer

Can you please do the same thing to mine. I changed my password already, thank you!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @fals3illusion! Thanks for posting. 

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would recommend changing your password to something different and hard to guess. 

0 Kudos

Petri33
Local Performer

Can you please log all devices out of my account as well?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Petri33! Thanks for the post. 

Looks like you reached out to our User Support team through email and they've replied to you. If you continue to have trouble, you can reply directly to the email for further help. 

0 Kudos

Swaggy
Local Performer

I also have the same problem I dont know who but somehow someone keeps using my pandora and they keep stopping my music all the time 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @Swaggy! Let's see if we can help out! 😃

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

0 Kudos

mmasoli
Local Performer

Hi!  Can you help me too?  I forgot to sign out of pandora at the hotel.  Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @mmasoli! Thanks for posting to community. 

Looks like our User Support team was able to help you out. I would recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

If you continue to have trouble, feel free to post here or reply directly to the email support sent. 

0 Kudos

Arredondoman
Local Performer

I would appreciate it if I could have the devices removed from my account if possible, I'm getting tired of it when I'm listening to my pandora and keep getting booted, I can't even enjoy my music without it it being interrupted every 30 seconds.  Please and thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Arredondoman! Thanks for posting. No problem!

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend changing your password to something new and hard to guess. 

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

Arredondoman
Local Performer

Thank you very much, it is very appreciated, I'm hoping to enjoy my music once again without any interruptions.  Thanks again.

Jrod
Local Performer

Is it possible for me to get all devices signed out of my pandora account... someone who shouldnt be using it is.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Gonzalez3519
Local Performer

Can you remove all devices on my account please?

0 Kudos