cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Devices: Receiving an unexpected error message

dmccont1
Local Performer

I've been using Pandora for years on all my Roku's ... Last one was 4k Express ... The new one is the same but with newer rechargeable remote ... Never had a problem ...

Installed into new Roku and haven't been able to get it to work ... Have deleted and reinstalled ... Checked for updates ... My Roku is model 3942RA2 ... Software 13.1.4 build 1510-E4 ... I'm getting 204mbps when I just checked so speed is not a problem ... The Pandora version is 7.0 - build 20 ... Any help would be appreciated

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @dmccont1 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear this is happening with your new Roku Express. Seems like you've tried most of the troubleshooting steps already. It is probably unrelated but may be worth trying to see if could improve your situation, I recommend power cycling your router and modem. Since the Roku Express doesn't over a Ethernet option, I'd like check this off the troubleshooting list. You can do this by unplugging them both for at least a couple of minutes. Once you're modem/router are powered up and running, try Pandora once more.

In the meantime, I've passed your experience and Roku device info along to our engineering team for further review.

Let me know if there is any change, thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos