cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle Feature Missing from Phillips Smart TV

jmweber
Local Performer

I have a Philips smart tv and i've always listened to Pandora on it.  Today i turned it on and the shuffle feature is gone.  Is there a reason? Is it going to be fixed? I sort and resort and there is no option anymore to shuffle.  It's extremely frustrating... the reason behind having so many stations is to be able to listen to them so by clicking on one station all i'm getting is music that resonates with that particular one.  Shuffle is on my phone, computer.. but now gone from the TV... wth. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @jmweber - Thanks for posting to community!

Let's try some troubleshooting for your smart TV. I've also enabled a trace on your account to help us understand what may be happening. 

First make sure your device has the latest firmware by checking for a new update. If an update is available, try loading Pandora again once the update is complete.

I've also removed the device association from your account. This will automatically sign you out once this change takes effect. This may not happen instantaneously, so please be patient. 

Next, click here to select steps specific to your device in order to set up Pandora once more.

If you do not see your device listed, click here for general activation steps.

Let me know if you run into trouble with any of the steps. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos