cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonos: Songs immediately repeat after playing

JRinPhilly
Local Performer

Over the past few days have noticed a high occurrence of songs immediately repeating.  Listening via Sonos S2 (Build 70435282, multiple devices).  Happens on both Genre and Artist stations.  Not every song, but with some regularity, a song will finish (completely) and then replay from the start before moving on to another song.

I did get to hear Eminence Front by The Who twice in a row, though, and that wasn't all bad.  ;).

Is this a common or known issue?  Haven't had it before.

While I'm here, thanks for adding the A-Z Station listing via Sonos.  Much appreciated!

JR

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JRinPhilly Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community.

Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if they help.

First, confirm that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Sonos.

Next, check for any updates to the Sonos and Pandora apps. To check for any necessary updates, visit the app store on your device.

If you continue to have trouble after you've done that, make sure that your Sonos' firmware is up to date.

To check for firmware updates from an iOS or Android device, open your Sonos app and tap on the More tab. Select Settings and then Check for Updates.

Once any necessary updates are complete, restart your Sonos device and try Pandora again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

If this continues to be an issue, can you please let me know:

• the name of the next track that repeats
  • the approximate date and time that it repeats

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos