cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Bravia 4K VH2: Not all stations appearing

futwice
Local Performer

I've deleted and re-installed the app, and still cannot get a full list of my stations.   As well, there are stations that I did not create or add listed in "my collection," that do not appear when I access Pandora via the laptop or phone. The stations I do want to listen to are present everywhere else other than the Pandora app on the Bravia.

The stations that are not appearing appear to be the older ones, created in 2006 and 2007--which of course are the ones most listened to. I've been paying for Pandpora for 16 years now, so this is very frustrating, to put it mildly.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @futwice 

Welcome to community.

Sorry to hear you're not seeing all your stations on your Sony Bravia. Can you share a picture of what you're seeing on your TV. You can include a picture here on community. The best way to do this is through a web or mobile browser. You won't be able to include a picture in the email notification you may receive.

Additionally, are you able to sort your stations on your TV from A-Z. I'm curious if the stations are being cut off at a certain point.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos