cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Listening to Playlists on TV

frustrated1952
Underground

I just signed up for pandora premium today... After 2 months of asking pandora tech (chats) !
Now that I am going to be paying for pandora premium I can't even get the playlists that are already saved on my desktop to stream to my tv.

Everything was fine until I upgraded today. I would like some one to help me please. I don't want to have to shout. But it I know from my experiences over these two months... Being nice has just made this matter worse! Please help me to get my playlists back thru my tv,  or if need be tell me how to cancel this before I am billed because everything worked fine until I upgraded!  H e l p!

Will someone please help me?

I have no music at all now.  All I dids was sign up for premium upgrade, now I have nothing. Please I know someone can help me.  I've already wasted way too much of my time to end up with nothing

mod edit: format + changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @frustrated1952. 👋

Thanks so much for posting. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening from your TV.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

• What is the make and model of your TV?
  • Which internet / cable service provider do you use?
  • Are you able to access Pandora from your TV at all? Or, just your stations?
  • Also, have you received any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let us know and we'll get back to you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos