cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see Stations on devices - 2

Hockeynow70
Local Performer

Greetings,

I just recently have noticed many of my Pandora stations, now knows as "Collections" have disappeared from my Collections list on my new FireTV stick.  I previously had Roku and didn't have this problem with the Pandora app.  But I switched to the Amazon FireTV stick a couple of months ago (~6/15/2020).  Everything was fine with the Pandora app, except it wouldn't show the album cover sometimes, and other times it would directly repeat a song it just played.  But all my stations, er., Collections were listed.  Today, 8/14/2020, I noticed that many of them are missing.  Probably a good half or more.  I freaked out!  Then I went to the web browser and confirmed they were there at least (whew?).  Now for the FireTV stick...  I uninstalled/re-installed the Pandora app. to no avail.  I Googled the issue and it looks like this has been a problem in the recent past.  Reference the following thread, which has been closed due to resolution at that time:

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/Unable-to-see-Stations-on-devices/td-p/16318/page/4

Seems the problem is back.  What can I do??

Chris

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Hockeynow70 thanks for the detailed post. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've already gone ahead and removed the association, this will sign you out when it takes affect. Run through the set-up again and let me know if the stations are still missing. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @Hockeynow70 thanks for the detailed post. Sorry to hear this is happening. 

I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. Let's try removing the device association from your account and running through the setup process again to see if that helps.

I've already gone ahead and removed the association, this will sign you out when it takes affect. Run through the set-up again and let me know if the stations are still missing. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos