cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox - No sound

Stacychaviss
Local Performer

Ok so I have a xbox one s, I Downloaded Pandora but I have no sound Went to my settings Still no sound. Have no idea what I'm doing wrong can someone help with this issue..

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
29 Replies

Defender7049
Local Performer

Driving me nuts for weeks!   Thank you!

jaykris
Local Performer

Perfect! Finally!

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos

Tfgingras
Local Performer

My xbox is not playing pandora sound at all. OS version 10.0.19041.8121 and APP version is the most recent, unfortunately it does not show me the version.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tfgingras - Welcome to community! Thanks for posting your experience. 

I created a ticket and passed your info and experience along to our engineering team. Can you confirm if you were able to try the troubleshooting steps above?

Let me know. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Gamachepotato
Local Performer

“under the skip and play buttons will be a bar, that shows a controller on one end and a music note on the other.  Move the slider from controller to the note”

I keep seeing this as a troubleshooting method and your wrong there is a bar but its just for the time of the song there is no controller or music note and you cant slide anything

Can we get some actual helpful troubleshooting or can you guys stop acting like you have solutions when really your programmers are bad at thier job

Moderator Edit: Format

jodstu66
Local Performer

thank you work perfectly been having this problem for awhile and couldn't figure it out thanks again 

grl1699
Local Performer

I don't have a controller or music note on my screen either, just the timing bar. 

All was well last night with Pandora, but woke up this morning to no sound within the app on my Xbox. All other apps on the Xbox seem to be working just fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing is working. 

0 Kudos

Frogs_nStars58
Local Performer

This Worked Instantly, My Sound Is Back!!!! 😊  Thank You So Much!! Been Trying To Figure It Out For Weeks!! 

grl1699
Local Performer

So, it turned out my toddler dropped the controller, causing the left top button that sits behind the joystick (sorry, I'm not a gamer, I'm sure this button has an actual name) to become stuck and it had turned the volume all the way down. Once we got it unstuck, we were able to let the good tunes come through again. Hope this helps someone! 

0 Kudos

Effrijim
Local Performer

I know this is old, but you're an angel! Thank you!