cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox One: Crashes in the background

MediaMonkey
Local Performer

Hello, on my new Series X, the Pandora app loads and plays perfectly when it's running as the main app.  However, if I select a game to play to have Pandora playing in the background music, the app crashes within seconds of the game launching.  This happens across different games.  I've already uninstalled and re-installed the app multiple times and shut down and booted up the xbox from total shutdown multiple times.  Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
62 Replies

Rickyb3804
Local Performer

So this has been a problem for 3 years and still isn't fixed im abt to stop paying for pandora premium and switch. It's sad I gotta do this bc ive been using pandora for years im talking since I was 7 years old now I gotta switch bc it won't work on my Xbox. Can you guys please fix this issue already. It's seriously sad to see one of my favorite music apps to go down the drain bc they won't fix a problem that's been brought up over the span of 3 years.

ApexPilot420
Local Performer

Crazy how this has been an issue for years and you guys aren’t working on fixing it. Only time I listen to music is when I play games. To me it doesn’t make sense to pay for a subscription that the developers of the app don’t even care to fix. 

It is 2024 and still an issue why do you guys keep lying saying you are working on it? If you were working on it if you had competent people working for you it should take 6 months at most with 1 person on the project to fix and I am talking an intern fixing this in that amount of time. Your company just doesn’t care and is all about money now.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

ColdRealms
Local Performer

Same. Spend at least a tiny bit of dev time in this sad sad app. 

0 Kudos