cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Series X - Music keeps cutting out

HouseFam4
Local Performer

So as of this morning (1 hour ago as of this post) whenever I play a song on Pandora on my Series X, the songs keep cutting out. We get a few seconds of clear music, but then it hiccups, and continues playing. It just keeps doing that and it's really annoying.

Anyone know why this is going on or if there is a fix?

Also: There should be a label for Series X/S for a post. Otherwise it just seems like I'm posting about an issue for Xbox One

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @HouseFam4 Welcome to community. 

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account to help investigate and I'd like to start with some standard troubleshooting. 

To begin with please try some network troubleshooting:

1. Try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable rather than using Wi-Fi (if you have this option) to see if this helps improve the connection. 
  2. If not, try rebooting your modem and router and restarting the device. I recommend disconnecting for a full minute. 

Then try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app. Note: you'll need to be signed into your Xbox Live account. 

1. Go to My games & apps from the home screen and highlight Pandora from the list of apps.
  2. Press the menu button on your controller.
  3. Select Uninstall.
  4. Choose Uninstall all to confirm that you want to uninstall the app.

Then, reinstall the app:

1. From Xbox's Home, go to Store and either select Browse apps > Popular music apps or search for Pandora to download the app.
  2. When the download is complete, you can find Pandora again in the My games & apps section.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ApexPilot420
Local Performer

I am just curious as to how this has been an issue for years and Pandora has yet to resolve it. They are perfectly fine with taking people’s money, but making sure the service that is being paid for works now that is just too much to ask for 😂🤣

0 Kudos