cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yacht Rock Radio on Alexa

ksegel2
Local Performer

I used to listen to Yacht Rock Radio on my Alexa regularly.  Now, after Alexa confirms it will play "Yacht Rock Radio from Pandora" it plays some kind of electronic music.  Any idea why this is happening?  Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @ksegel2, thanks for posting. 

I wonder if Alexa is having trouble understanding your request for some reason. Let's take a look at the Alexa Utterance Report. 

To check out this report, click this link from a computer and log into your Alexa account. Or from a mobile device launch the Alexa app, tap the Menu icon, select Activity and then More under Pandora activity.

From here you'll be able to view what Alexa thought she heard, as well as listen to a recording of what you said. If she didn't do what you wanted, be sure to let Amazon know by selecting No.

Can you also provide me with some more information?

1. What kind of Alexa device are you using?
  2. What was the exact phrase(s) did you use? 
  3. Please send over a screenshot showing your utterance history report. Let me know if you need help doing that.

Thanks for the additional help! Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Globaldiva1013
Local Performer

Hmm. Interesting.  I have never had any problems with playing Yacht Rock on my Alexa devices.  Other stations yes, but I can always count on Yacht rock. Even play it on the phone sometimes.  I hope you got it all resolved.

0 Kudos