cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pandora won't play on one specific network

mule1968
Local Performer

I have two devices (Macbook Pro 10.14.6 and a Mac iPad) that play Pandora fine on my home network. When I go to another of our properties with a different network, Pandora plays on neither device, but freezes up on launch. Where do I look to troubleshoot this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @mule1968

Thanks for posting! Can you do me a favor and please take a full screenshot of what you see when it freezes up? You can attach the picture directly in your response here. 

I'd like to start with some basic network troubleshooting. Let's try rebooting your connection: 

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

Based on your description, it sounds like the network may be blocking Pandora. I would also recommend reaching out to your Internet Service Provider for any troubleshooting on their end. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos