cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into various in-home devices after 6/13/24

jessjess
Local Performer

Receiving error message "we're sorry an unexpected problem occurred" on a Vizio TV using WIFI.  Rebooted tv and modem, reset TV to factor settings.  Now attempting to login to Pandora account produces error.  Pandora functions properly on all other WIFI devices.  Other apps function properly on tv.  12 hours ago pandora worked fine on the tv.  Looking through other posts this appears to be a recurring issue on many devices.  How has it been resolved?

Pandora 1.1.6

Vizio model M422i-B1; version V2.1.18.0000

`metitle

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update: 6/17/24

Thank you all for your patience while our engineering teams investigate this issue with various in-home devices.

We believe that this has now been resolved. While we continue to review, we're asking listeners to try their in-home devices once again.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know and include the make and model of the device you are using.

Thanks again for your continued patience during this time.

Pandora Update: 6/15/24

Hi all!

Thank you for reporting your experience with these various in-home devices. Since you all wrote in around  the same time, with roughly the same issues, I've gone ahead and merged all your posts into one thread to easily communicate any information or updates.

I've let our engineering team know about your experiences, and the trouble you're having. While they investigate, we appreciate your patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
26 Replies

doughubert
Underground

As of 6/14/24, Pandora once again doesn't work with Denon devices.

0 Kudos

jmiller_2308
Local Performer

So disappointing. The denon gets to the point of authentication, you select ok, and that is as far as it goes. AVR-3000. I like the sound of the denon but the software should be better. I suspect that this is yet another ssl issue. 

0 Kudos

AiredaleJohn
Local Performer

Have a Denon AVX-1000 and the same happened on 6/13/24.  Pandora requests my login info, I input the info and submit.  All I see is a flash message of "Please wait" but nothing happens!  Cannot log into Pandora as of yet.

0 Kudos

doughubert
Underground

Yep.  That's exactly the same thing that is happening with my AVX-4100.  How about some help Pandora?

0 Kudos

cjbrodnic
Local Performer

I have the same issue on my Denon DVR 2313Ci.  Internet radio connects fine.  How soon until corrected

0 Kudos

Ego3
Local Performer

Trying to run Pandora through our speakers system. It’s saying no connection, but the Wi-Fi is good and we can play the radio just Pandora. Can you tell me what I can do to get it

0 Kudos

jimmaska
Local Performer

Hi! I have the same issue with my Denon, could you please remove it from my account? thx!

0 Kudos

Kevin44
Local Performer

The same thing is happening with my DENON 3300W 

0 Kudos

doughubert
Underground

Removing your Denon won't fix the issue.  I've already done that.  Pandora has made an update that is incompatible with pre-HEOS Denon receivers that Denon no longer supports.  Denon is aware of this and is working with Pandora to see if Pandora can make another update to correct the issue.  Previously this was usually an SSl update that Pandora made.  Of course, Pandora customer support is non-existent so we are left hoping something will eventually be done.  How about some help Pandora??

Bumbry88
Local Performer

I know I know an ancient device but I have been listening to Pandora on the Blackberry Playbook app V 1.3 forever and now suddenly the app opens but it does not connect and just remains at the loading screen.  Did Pandora suddenly remember that they still supported this app and finally pulled the plug?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Note: This message has been Accepted as a Solution to flag the current steps and/or status of this thread. This post will be updated with more information as it is provided to the moderation team.

Pandora Update: 6/15/24

Hi all!

Thank you for reporting your experience with these various in-home devices. Since you all wrote in around  the same time, with roughly the same issues, I've gone ahead and merged all your posts into one thread to easily communicate any information or updates.

I've let our engineering team know about your experiences, and the trouble you're having. While they investigate, we appreciate your patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

HowardHal
Local Performer

Same here. My two Denon AVR-E300s were logged out and blocked. Been using with Pandora over 10 years. Is this bye-bye?

0 Kudos

Happy11
Local Performer

Hi, 

I have a Marantz CR611 receiver that is connected to my WiFi. Pandora has been linked to it and I was able to use it for 3 years until today?! It stopped playing and I cannot log in again to my device. The device couldn't authenticate my Pandora account even after entering the correct username and password multiple times?! Please help!

Thank you, 

Happy11

0 Kudos

AiredaleJohn
Local Performer
Why isn’t Denon or Pandora responding? Since I still have Pandora access thru my MacBook, I assume that the two players should be working on a fix. Will not consider purchasing another Denon in my lifetime.
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

gallarding
Local Performer

Steaming Pandora on my Music Port MPS4 stopped working on 6/15/24.  Attempts to log in return "login failed".  I'm also not able to setup new account from the MPS4 Config page.  Was there a change on the Pandora side rendering the MPS4 incompatible?

Illusion515
Local Performer

Denon AVR-X2200W same. Cannot connect to Pandora. Happened same time as yours. No solution yet discovered.

From the chat with Denon Support:

[12:01:04 PM]Cesar: Hi, my name is Cesar, how may I help you?
[12:01:15 PM]Cesar: Hi there, Illusion! Thank you for contacting support. May I ask what model you have & what country you're contacting us from? 
[12:01:51 PM]Illusion: My Denon AVR 2200W in the USA will not connect to Pandora as of late this week
[12:02:44 PM]Cesar: Good afternoon, regretfully we do understand Pandora is not working on your unit, regretfully it's no longer available to play on older models, you would have to play on your phone via bluetooth or wifi to play pandora to this unit.
[12:03:23 PM]Illusion: Does it work on new units?
[12:03:43 PM]Cesar: The newer units would require a phone to connect
[12:04:09 PM]Cesar: They are no longer available independently inside the units
[12:04:36 PM]Illusion: oh wow. So disappointing. Thank you for the quick response
[12:05:19 PM]Cesar: My apologies, is there anything else I may assist you with today?
[12:05:29 PM]Illusion: nope. Have a good day
[12:05:56 PM]Cesar: You as well! Thank you for contacting Denon and being a valued customer. Have a great day! 
[12:06:20 PM]System: The end user Illusion has disconnected from chat 158668

0 Kudos

yellott
Local Performer

Pandora stopped working on both of my Vizio TVs at the same time.  Says contact pandora-support.  Anyone else having an issue?

E4001-B2

0 Kudos

mmport
Local Performer

Same here.  We’ve been using our Pandora Paid Subscription account on our Nuvo Music Server for many years now.  It stopped working on Friday, briefly started working on Saturday, and is now completely non-functional.  Pandora refuses to allow logins and also refuses to allow the creation of new accounts through the Nuvo music service.

TTrumbower
Local Performer

Exact same issue just within the last week.