cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synching pandora to fitbit

caramel
Local Performer

i am trying to synch my pandora subscription to my fitbit versa, i have went through the steps from fitbit, i get a message on my fitbit that there is a problem with my pandora subscription, and to go to fitbit and pandora settings. fitbit is no help

Labels (1)
9 Replies

AdamPandora

@caramel I have moved your post to our Other Devices space in order to keep our community tidy.

In regards to the issue you are having syncing your Fitbit device with your Pandora account, our support team has informed me that they see you have an open case with them. They will be in touch with you shortly to provide you with some assistance.

In the meantime, I recommend following the steps on this page if you haven't yet already, as you may be able to resolve this on your end.

If not, keep an eye out for a message from our support team and they will be happy to help you further. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ladybugelr
Local Performer
I'm getting this same message when trying to start the Pandora app on my Fitbit. It's telling me I have to upgrade my Pandora account and to check the status of my account. Does using the app for Fitbit require a specific Pandora plan?

TannerPandora

Hi @caramel & @ladybugelr sorry for any confusion.

Our Pandora app for the Fitbit is designed to provide offline music while you're on the go. You can choose from workout stations curated by Pandora, or download offline versions of some of your favorite stations.

However, since offline listening is only available to our Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers, you will need to have an active Pandora subscription to use this feature on your watch.

If you'd like to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium in order to activate this feature, you can do that from our website, here.

Hope this helped to explain! Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

KammiLyn
Local Performer

I have an active subscription (pandora premium) I pay for every month. My fitbit versa 2 is telling me there's an issue with said subscription. Please advise. 

TannerPandora

Hi @KammiLyn thanks for posting to community!

I took a look at your account and I don't see anything unusual on my end. However, your subscription is upgraded through Google Play, I would recommend ensuring that your payment info is up to date on your Google Play Account. 

If everything checks out there, then let's try some troubleshooting.

Please try updating the firmware on your Fitbit using the steps outlined here

Next, I'd recommend trying to re-sync your Fitbit to see if that helps.

To do this:

1. Disconnect your Fitbit from any Bluetooth connections, and make sure it's hooked up to Wi-Fi.
  2. Return your Fitbit to the charger, and make sure it's seated properly.
  3. Open the Fitbit app on your mobile phone, and click on Music and then Pandora.
  4. Select which content you want to auto-sync to your device: your top Pandora stations, or your favorite workout stations. This should restart the download process.

Please note that it may take some time for your stations to finish downloading.

You can also contact Fitbit's support team for more help by going to their help page or calling (877) 623-4997.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos

Eliza
Local Performer

How can pandora connect to fitbit

TannerPandora

Hi @Eliza thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to an exisiting thread because it sounds like you have a smiliar question. 

I would recommend checking out my post here with help setting up your Fitbit.

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

0 Kudos

ruthwalsh
Local Performer

im have trouble get into my pandora  on my fit bit 

i have apple iphone im have trouble keep say i have to go threw setting and thats not helping

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @ruthwalsh! Thanks for posting to community, sorry for any confusion. 

I checked the Pandora account associated with your community profile and see that you have the free ad-supported version of Pandora. 

Our Pandora app for the Fitbit is designed to provide offline music while you're on the go. You can choose from workout stations curated by Pandora, or download offline versions of some of your favorite stations.

However, since offline listening is only available to our Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers, you will need to have an active Pandora subscription to use this feature on your watch.

If you'd like to upgrade to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium in order to activate this feature, you can do that from our website, here.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

0 Kudos